Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of POW
What's the big idea?
State the topic or your thesis statement clearly.
Reading your essay shouldn't be a guessing game.
Every paragraph should include a topic introduction.
This is your textual evidence and
Bring it to a close.
Wrap it up.
Write your concluding statement.
Transition to the next paragraph.
Pull apart the prompt
Organize my notes
How am I going to write my essay?
Do a pre-writing activity.
Determine the structure of your essay.
What is my purpose?
What else would be helpful before
I begin to write?
You can be a super writer!
Now it's time to POW POW POW!!!
Read it closely...
What is the prompt asking me to do?
Write and say more
Make sure your transitions are smooth and varied.
Utilize your extensive vocabularies!
Throw in some impressive words!
Make sure you aren't over using any words.
Elaborate on your important detail.
Why is it important?
What does it mean?
This is where you explain yourself.