Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
Transcript of The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
Where did he build it?
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon was located in the city of Babylon.
When did he build it?
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon was built around 600 BC.The officials do not know the exact date.
Who built it?
The king of Babylon(Nebuchadnezzar) assigned architects to build the gardens.
What is it?
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon is
Why did he build it?
Nebuchadnezzar built the gardens as a gift for his homesick wife.
The architects are unknown.
The kings wife Amyitis used to live in the mountains and when she came to Babylon she was depressed.Amyitis loved the mountains and did not like the sight of the plain terrains.