Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
JLL Social Seller Program
Transcript of JLL Social Seller Program
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
The Social Seller Program
-Designed to build upon the firm’s credible subject matter experts and enable them to be more effective & productive in reaching/engaging target clients & prospects.
The 5 Principles a JLL Social Seller:
1. Have an externally-facing sales role
2. Is a true subject matter expert on a specific topic
3. Have a basic understanding of social media and is technology savvy
4. Is willing to invest 10 minutes per day into their social
5. Subscribes to JLL’s method for engaging
clients/prospects on social media to drive revenue
(engage 20%, entertain 20%, interact 40%,
convert to business 20%)
Goals of Program
-To get JLL employees comfortable using social media
and building their online presence to drive sales.
Social Seller ROI
-90% of B2B decision makers use social media in their buying process
-Using social media for client engagement and collaboration.
-PR team will enable sales team with Social Seller tools.
-A widespread understanding throughout JLL that social
media doesn't replace traditional sales, but will help SUPERCHARGE their sales efforts!
-An increased adoption of the Social Seller Program
amongst all JLL participants for each business line.
Benchmark & Audit
-The average score of a Senior Sales Executive at JLL is 242 / 410 points
-Gives a true, data-based analysis
-Each category is weighted differently based on importance
Accelerate & Amplify
-Social Share Alerts
Social Seller Tools
-Twitter & LinkedIn Lists
-Measurement Tool Kit
-A 10 minute per day social media activity schedule
-Online Resources via Global Connect Site
-Social Share Alerts sent out to sales
team on March 3
-Social Seller is part of Productivity Zone at Academy; Paige to provide 1:1 social media training sessions at Academy
-Methodology rankings after 6 months
-Track clicks on Social Share Alerts
Markets Using Social Share Alerts
-New York City
-New York Tri-State
-Dallas/ Fort Worth
-Seattle / Portland
-Initial SD communications week of Feb. 24
-Anecdotal feedback about
-34% of marketers have generated leads using Twitter, and 20% have closed deals
- The average midsize or large company (1000 employees or more) has 178 "social media assets" (ex: Twitter handles, employee blogs)