Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BRAZIL
~209 000 000
1 real = 0.36 canadian dollar
5 Traditional Brazilian Foods You Need To Eat Right Now!
Little raindrops of fried goodness usually filled with chicken and a very creamy cheese called “catupiry.”
Chocolate truffles made with condensed milk instead of cream and covered in chocolate sprinkles.
4-Pão de Queijo
is spoken by nearly
of the population
Little rolls of bread with cheese baked into it.
Fried cassava flour. It can include egg, bacon, and other add-ons. It’s usually sprinkled over rice and beans.
Pinto beans sautéed with cassava flour, scallions, egg, and bacon.
In Brazil the maximum working hours per week are usually
, depending upon whether the employee works
the most musical people on the planet
, and music is undoubtedly the most
highly developed art form here
Importance of music
Rio de Janeiro Carnival
Without doubt, the most famous event of the year is the Rio Carnival. This festival is known around the globe.