Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Monday, May 23rd 2016
Transcript of Monday, May 23rd 2016
2nd and 4th period
Put finishing touches on Adobe Voice presentation due in two days.
- Add vibrato on each note
- Emulate the sound of the choir in the next slide
- Please say "water" like this choir does
- 15 minutes in sectional to learn notes, men this is for you, the women have their part down...let's get it done!
- Rehearse together purposefully with all of the above in mind
Yesterday, a boy in Cleveland, Ohio, had his Pokemon card collection stolen right out of his hands by another kid. Seeing how upset he was, a local police officer went home after his shift, gathered his own collection from when he was a kid, and brought it to the boy.
Please sign out an iPad/earbuds and finish your project
Doesn't Sound 'Gospel' Yet...
Please do the following today
6th Period - VP Singers
Introduce Music History Presentation, due Thursday, we will watch them in class Friday.
Assignment, make an Adobe Voice presentation like the ones we just watched about one of the following: Medieveal Music, Renaissance Music, Classical Music, Romantic Music, 20th Century Music, or Atonal Music.
How do I get started?
How Do I Start?
Look up each music time period using Google and read a paragraph or two about each, on say, a wikipedia page.
Select a time period to focus your presentation on - Medieveal Music, Renaissance Music, Classical Music, Romantic Music, 20th Century Music, or Atonal Music.
Make your presentation:
include the dates (in years) of your musical time period
tell us why it's called "classical" or "romantic" or "atonal."
Pick three music composers from your time period and tell us about them.
Choose one song from each and introduce it, describe what's special about it.
I've been advised not to speak for the rest of the week. Please follow instructions here : )
Abby and Breeana,
please lead rehearsal.