Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Deontology
- emphasis on end
Consider the act!
-emphasis on means
What would the utilitarian
Should Batman kill the Joker?
Categorical Imperative is "categorical" because it applies to every situation.
Rosenstand, N. The moral of the story: An Introduction to Ethics. (6th ed., pp. 275-311). New York: McGraw-Hill.
What would the deontologist
1. Divine Command - We are to do what God commands.
2. Kantianism - We are to follow the categorical imperative = law of duty - "do unto others..."
"The End Justifies the Means."
...or is it the other way around?
Are you closer to Consequentialism or