Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Lawyer's Path
Transcript of A Lawyer's Path
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Students should take the following classes...
Law school has a rigorous process that has undertaking tests and tests the commitment a student has to enter a law school. So how to pass and succeed?
High School Classes
Passing High School
Yale University & School of Law
To help develop logical and analytical thought
To help investigate and question human behavior and institutions interaction
In addition, students should develop very strong writing skills in order to write clearly and persuasively.
1. Make sure to have good grades and a good GPA (grade-point average) from high school and perhaps even middle school
2. Sign up for the LSAT (law school admission test) and study for them to try and do the best you can on them
3. Create a LSAC's Credential Assembly Service to help view the process of applying to law schools
Yale University is one of the top law schools in the whole world. Being accepted is not the easiest thing to do. However, now that you are in, what now?
Extra Curricular Activities
There are many opportunities out in the world for newly trained lawyers. One thing many new lawyers may face is trying to find the most suitable job for them in the business and to find a good law firm.
AP U.S. Government and Politics
Honors Law: Trial Procedure
The Wall Street Journal
The Washington Post
National Public Radio
At a law firm, young lawyers in training get a taste of what being a lawyer is truly about. They will work side by side with lawyers who fight crimes and can understand the law further when working with the experts, in order to prep them for further jobs in the future.
A student must still keep up their high grades, as college is very similar to high school. They must be able to maintain their good grades and GPA in order to stay in that top university. In addition, during the summer, students should try to find internships, to prepare them for jobs in the real world.