Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 1960's-1970's:
The Beatles & Rolling Stone Magazine
The Beach Boys
Specific to the youth of the late 60's, early 70's
Publisher: University Press of Mississippi
Rolling Stone, 1967-70
Founder and editor of Rolling Stones magazine
Strategically used The Beatles' image
The Rolling Stones
"Only the Beatles can put out an album by the Beatles"
"Prototype of junk masquerading as meaningful"
"recreation" of Sgt. Pepper
created by/for the alienated youth
opposed to traditional values
"Us vs Them"
fortune, not society
"Rock & roll is the solution, not politics or violence"
organic v traditional intellectual