Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Multiplication
Transcript of Copy of Multiplication
product So how do you multiply? We can read the "x" sign
as "groups of".
5 x 3 is the same as 5 groups
of 3 or 3+3+3+3+3! FACTOR a factor is the number you
in 4 x 3 = 12, 4 and 3
are the factors
PRODUCT the product is the answer you get when
you multiply 2 or more factors together
In 4 x 3 = 12, 12 is the product
now you try in the following math sentence,
what are the factors? what is the product? 2 x 6 = 12
5 x 4 = 20
8 x 3 = 24 Try It! Read the following math sentences using "groups of" 7 x 2
5 x 6
10 x 4
Try drawing a picture 3 x 2 or 3 groups of 2
2 + 2 + 2 Now, take out your dry erase boards! Can you draw a picture for the following multiplcation sentences? 5 x 5 6 x 7
4 x 6
3 x 8