Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Kínai befektetések Európában
Transcript of Kínai befektetések Európában
China - Central Europe Relations
The priorities of Chinese investment:
technology and know-how
Population: ~110 million
GDP: ~1,1 trillion USD
Foreign Trade: 2000 bn USD
Thank you for your attention!
Population: 1,3 billion
GDP: 7,3 trillion USD (2011)
FOREX Reserves: 3,3 trillion USD
Foreign Trade: 3 trillion USD
Theoretical background and methodological problems
Research Questions? (descriptive vs. analytic)
What is Central Europe?
What kind of relations?
Are there reliable data sources?
Further research needed:
Chinese point of view (June 2013)
CE point of view (September 2013)
Comparative study of trade and investment trends in the CE region
Hungarian Institute of