Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Conditions in Germany after WW1
Transcript of Conditions in Germany after WW1
Jobs and Money
The Golden Years?
Stresemann-The needed hero?
League of Nations
New Currency: Retenmark
Economic Policies: Dawes and Young Plan
"Stability" through loans=Vulnerabilty
And this leads us to...
German economy in the 1920's
Why was Germany so easily manipulated by someone like Adolf Hitler?
There were several characteristics
Economic factors of the time play a significant role in determining how a society will behave
What is it?
Unrest in Germany
Many political leaders at the time of WW1 were Jewish
Germans felt they had been stabbed in the back by Jews
Beer Hall Putsch
Hitler's failed attempt at revolution
November 9, 1923
Causes of the Depression
Reasons Germany Suffered
The Great Depression in Germany
Lifestyle during the Depression
Hyperinflation in Germany
From Mid-1922 to November 1923
What caused Inflation?
Business' speed up and unemployment
The government issuing a flood of new money
Prices going up at an unbelieveable rate
What the Germans said about inflation