Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Frag Cafe
Transcript of The Frag Cafe
What is DHCP?
Where will DHCP live?
- Allows for netbios name resolution
- Push/Pull relationship
THE FRAG CAFE
- Allows for host IP resolution
- Corporate vs gaming
- Conditional Forwarders
Our IP Scheme is 192.168.X.Y /24
- Block Size is 1
- Subnet Mask is 255.255.255.0 (X.X.X.Y)
- Class C Address Scheme
Information Received from DHCP Server
Example of KC gaming location
- Ip Addresses - 192.168.1.45
- Subnet Mask - 255.255.255.0
- Default Gateway - 192.168.1.254
- DNS/FS1 Server –192.168.1.3
Network Adapter Configurations:
- Headquarters DC’s will be configured as a 80/20 split-scope
- Gaming location File Servers will be configured as a 60/40 split-scope
ROUTING & REMOTE ACCESS (RRAS)
- Gives a server ability to perform as a router
- Will be using RIPv2 for multicasting
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- RAS and RDP
- Will allow workers that are traveling to remote in
- Using PPTP for encryption
- Enforcing policies using NPS
Benefits of Using Active Directory:
- Centralized Administration and Security
- File Servers have access to Distributed File System
- Can replicate all changes
- Managing of Group Policy Objects
Our mission is to provide the best gaming experience possible to gamers everywhere. We strive to provide and make available the latest, most advanced gaming technologies in the world, to every gamer. We promise fast connections, solid customer service, and a network infrastructure to handle anything.
The Frag Cafe Mission Statement
OBJECT PLANNING & CREATION
- AD Users and Computers
dsadd user "cn=John Doe, ou=HR, dc=HQ, dc=local" -fn John -ln Doe
- What is DFS?
- Why we implemented DFS
- Are there permissions for individual folders to grant
or deny access?
- Why we chose to implement windows server
- How do we deal with inactive accounts?
- Main benefit of this method?
- What did we implement for fault tolerance and minimize down time?
- How many hard drives do we have for our OS and our player Data?
- Why we chose RAID 5 for data and Raid 1 for OS?
- Why and how much Quotas we have set
for our employees.
- Are there warnings if running low on space?
- Can a player receive more space?
- Changing of RDP port
- Password Complexity
- Log on hours
- Log on message