Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
I Survived the Titanic
Transcript of I Survived the Titanic
By Kyla Beaver
Even though the Titanic was warned about 6 ice berg warnings that day,they still ignored them. Going at 22.5 knots,they hit the ice berg scraping the side.
The Titanic was built in Belfast,Ireland. After 3 years of building with 3,000 workers it was done.It was 882.75 feet long and 92 feet wide.The Titanic weighed 46,000 tons.
Captin Edward J. Smith was steering the Titanic. Thomas Andrews was the designer of the Titanic. He was known for every detail on the ship.The last person is J. Bruce Ismay. He was managing director of the White Star Line.