Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mihály Zsiros CV
Transcript of Mihály Zsiros CV
Freelance Marketer, Motivational Speaker
29 August 1986
+36 20 777 41 29
- create marketing strategy, define marketing channels
- set up and edit websites
- strengthen the presence of the brand through social sites (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter)
- Educate Prezi and LinkedIn, create handout and online video tutorials as part of the Association's Talent Bridges Programme
- record and edit video interviews
- website analytics, create statistics
- write and edit monthly e-newsletter
- find out creative advertisement possibilities
- dealing with the press
- handle public relations
- 360 degree (online and offline) communication
- dealing with sponsors and vendors
- volunteer management
- client management
Set up and promote social media presence (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Wiki, Linkedin) and support press coverage of the event, CMS. Organize running event: drive communication campaign, handle public relations, act as spokesperson, dealing with sponsors and vendors.
Corvinus University of Budapest -
Semmelweis University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences
MSc in Sport Management
Social skills and competences:
Ambitious, hardworking, open-minded, team player and capable of working independently, capable of motivating other people, mentally tough, able to handle setbacks, highly flexible, excellent presentation skills. Feel at ease in communicating in front of groups and public.
Organisational skills and competences:
Capacity to work in stressful situations, good organizational skills, capable of thinking strategically, good time-management skills.
Language knowledge: English C1 / IELTS 7.0, Italian A1
Driving licence: Category B
Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences
BSc in Sport Management
specializing in sport science
with an emphasis on social media
Hungarian U20 National Championships 5000 m running, III. place
Subject of thesis: Sport in social media
National Congress On Sport Sciences for Students: III. place
Á. Kokovay, M. Zsiros: IOC’s social media policy. ME.DOK, 2012/1, 83-89. page.
Zs. Gősi, M. Zsiros: Sport in social media. Hungarian Review of Sport Science, 2011/1, 4-10. page.
“Website of the Year Quality Award” (www.zsirosmihaly.hu)
Marketing, Sports Marketing Freelancer
EuroGames 2012 Budapest
Social Media Manager,
Sport Project Coordinator
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."
Winner of T-Home Vivicittá
directed by: Mihály Zsiros
Biggest athletic event for LGBT people in Europe
Supported among others by the:
15 years competitive distance running
Sport taught me fair play, perseverance, setting and meeting goals, which I learnt how to use in business life.
Personal social responsibility
In my opinion it's very important to help needy people.
Testing Google Glass in competition for the first time
Founder, owner, CEO
organize sports events, sportsmarketing consultancy.
Speaker at conferences
partner, social, digital
„Your own external internal marketer”
As an external we act like an internal marketing expert: create strategy, plan, direct, execute, measure - all these with paying attention on ROI.
Management & Communication
Managing Vivien Keszthelyi, the youngest female racing driver in the world and Member of Audi Sport racing academy.
Working in partnership with Audi Sport.
Passionate about generating real (business) value.
My clients among others were and are: Gabriella Jakupcsek, Magyar Vízilabda Szövetség, Szamos Marcipán, Codecool, Pelso Swimwear, Nemzeti Infrastruktúra Fejlesztő Zrt., Székely Budo-Sport