Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Fingers Rule
Transcript of 5 Fingers Rule
Miss Heather Jeon How to Choose the RIGHT BOOK This book is OK for you. 2 Fingers You will be able to
understand this book. 3 Fingers This book could be hard
to understand. 4 Fingers This book will be difficult
to read and understand. 5 Fingers Choose another book today How do I Look? PERFECT FIT!! FIVE Fingers Rule 1. choose a page near
the middle of the book to read
2. Read the page
3. Put out 1 finger each time
you have a "do-not-know" word
4. If you get all 5 fingers out,
the book is too hard
5. Choose another book!! 1 Finger Objectives: Content Objectives:
Students will be able to apply 5 Finger Rule
Students will be able to choose the right book at their English literacy level.
Students will be able to use English words to describe the level of book. "This book is easy." E: "This book is easy to read." JR: "This book is just right to read." C: "This book is challenging." "This book is too hard." Class Work 5 Finger Activity Worksheet Homework Find the definition of