Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Singer, I - Ducks/ Innocence - 7
Transcript of Singer, I - Ducks/ Innocence - 7
So What's Holden's Deal?
Where do the ducks go?
Holden's obsession with where the ducks go in the winter has to do with the innocence he still possesses.
"You know those ducks in that lagoon right near Central Park South? That little lake? By any chance, do you know where they go, the ducks, when it gets all frozen over? Do you happen to know, by any chance?' I realized it was only one chance in a million.
He turned around and looked at me like I was a madman.
The Ducks In Central Park
An Analysis of Holden's Innocence vs His Experience