Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Introduction
There are 4 layers in a rainfoest. The very top of it is the Emergent layer below that that is the Canopy layer. Then Understory layer, way at the ground is the Forest floor.
The climate in the rainforest is often hot and damp. It rains often to. There is sun to, there is no dry season in the rainforest.
There are 4 layers of the rainforest the tippy top is the Emergent layer then its the Canopy layer. Below that there's the Understory layer on the floor there the forest floor. There are animals,waterfalls,trees,rocks and many more things in the rainforest.
There are many animals in the rainforest.To name a few monkey,poison frog, toucan, lizard, alligater and bats.
Things to do in the rainforest.
There are not a lot of things to in the rainforest.One of the things that you can do is see the wildlife.