Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Madeline and Derick
Transcript of Madeline and Derick
by Madeline Alberto and Derick Recinos
Type of Government: Democratic constitutional republic
Language:Spanish and Kiche.
Capital City:Guatemala City
Erick Suñiga Rodrigez
Currency:The currency is the Quetzal (TGQ)
cotton, cacao, corn, beans, sugarcane, bananas, broccoli and livestock.
Religion:Catholics, Protestants and Evangelicos.
Other Major Cities: San Marcos
$1.00 = 7.75 (GTQ)
Traditional Food: Tamales and Churrascos.
Traditional Music: Bachata.
Interesting Monuments: Tikal National Pak
Interesting Buildings: National Palace in Guatemala City.