Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EDCI 614: Developing a Professional Portfolio
Transcript of EDCI 614: Developing a Professional Portfolio
Lesson Plan Checklist
Creating a STEM-Centric Lesson
Creating a STEM-Centric LEsson: Brainstorming Template
Unit Plan/Lesson Plan
This assignment is worth 30% of your grade
Fall 2013 Final Project:
Integrated STEM Lesson Plan
Your unit/lesson plan must:
Be based on a PE (and corresponding CC, DCI, and SEP) from the NGSS framework for your grade band
Integrate content, knowledge, and practices of the STEM disciplines as presented in the MSDE STEM SOP
Be based on the 5-E model, unless otherwise requested.
5E model for Integrated STEM instruction (MSDE)