Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hindenburg
The Hindenburg is 242 tons
Max Speed=84.4 mph 135 km/h\
Engines= 4 1200 hp Mercedes Benz Engines
803 feet long
How it took off
Who owned the Hindenburg?
Destination of the Hindenburg
The Hindenburg was owned by Adolf Hitler but is was created by the Zeppelin Company and the founder of the Zeppelin company was Dr. Hugo Eckner who wanted the airship to be filled with helium. The airship was not filled with helium because exports from the U.S. to Germany was shut down in this time because of a export ban of helium.
It all comes to a end.
The main reason the Hindenburg crashed was due to its filling with Hydrogen. Truthfully no one is sure why or how it crashed. The rumor and most possible answer around the world was that it crashed because of the hydrogen.
Wikipedia (For some of the pictures)
Made in China
Hope You Enjoyed!