Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
T3 Year One Presentation
Transcript of T3 Year One Presentation
Humans of New York &
I used iMovie to film demonstrations and when a student forgot a process they could watch a quick video on my iPad.
Authentic Lesson Idea:
Art for a Cause
PBS: Art 21
Students will research a cause of his/her choice and then make an artwork about it.
The biggest impact in my life right now is my parents divorce. It's different because I don't get to see both my parents every day, sometimes it can be only a few times a month.
" I am currently watching Keeping up with the Kardashians on Netflix, because I like getting into the drama with the women on the show.
My Life 101 class began a project called Humans of WMS.
They went around the school and interviewed their peers, documenting "their story"
The students learned basic photo editing skills with iPhoto
The students used comic maker. An app I got downloaded onto the iPads to help bring their comics and drawings to life.
My 7th grade students created their own meme paintings. Later on we used the iPads to create the meme on the internet.
Resource for contemporary art