Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Martinique
By Madeleine and Issy
Where is Martinique?
Facts About Martinique
Martinique is located
in the east carribean
sea. it is one of the
What is Martinique famous for?
A famous place
Martinique, the largest of the Windward Islands, is the only French island in the group. The highest point on the island of Martinique is Mount Pelee . Mount Pelee is a volcano which last erupted in May 1902.
The most famous dishes include Colombo de Martinique which is a curry traditionally made from lamb cooked in coconut milk, ginger and Colombo powder. It is also used to season chicken, goat, pork or vegetables such as aubergine, pumpkin or other local root vegetables.
Thank You Watching
this is the dimond
But whis it realy like ?