Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Twitter, A Global Faculty Lounge
Transcript of Twitter, A Global Faculty Lounge
A Global Faculty Lounge
Evan Williams on Evolution of Twitter
PLN Research 2010: Why Have One?
Starting a PLN - How to Use Twitter
What do I tweet?
Jump in and follow somebody!
Retweet good information;
Respond to a tweet;
Ask a question;
Create a poll;
Post a comment and a link to an interesting article.
Still not convinced?
For more links, go to
..."pick up some great higher-education gossip,
track down colleagues to collaborate with, or
get advice on how to improve your teaching or
research." (Wired Campus, 4-06-2009)
#Edchat: Join the Movement
See you on Twitter!
Many thanks to my PLN for its collaboration on this Prezi with me!
How do I start?
Observe. See how it works.
Inspire each other
24/7 Access to PLN
encourage you to...
...experiment with new ideas and methodologies,
...develop new strategies, and
...create new expectations of yourself and your students.
Professionals who will...
Click on the link!
Prezi by Rita Simons Santiago