Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Group 2/ Mediated Entertainment
Transcript of Group 2/ Mediated Entertainment
Theresa Anthony Changes in Mediated Entertainment Media is such a broad topic and it has changed/advanced so drastically over the years. We have spent a lot of time in class talking about changes in media. Throughout our paper we thoroughly discussed it as well. For our presentation we wanted to be a bit more hands on. We interviewed different people to see how they felt about changes in mediated entertainment. Conclusion Whats next ? Disney News Corp Viacom Clear Channel AOL/Time Warner Mediated Entertainment has changed drastically over the years. The advances in technology effect the way we live. Think about going a day without your phone, iPod, or laptop. There are both pros and cons to the changes in mediated entertainment. Its important to find a balance so we don't depend on media to such a high extent.