Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Egg Experement
Transcript of The Egg Experement
What effect will soda,orange juice,and vineagar have on an egg when soaked
If an egg is soaked in different liquids ,then the eggg shell in the vinegar egg will have the most decomposition. The egg shell in the Coca Cola will have the second most decomposition , and the egg shell in the orange juice will have the least decomposition.
1. Take the pH of each liquid
2. Fill up 3 beakers with 3 different liquids
3. Place 1 egg in each liquid
4. Observe over 2 days
5. Take the egg out of the liquids
6. See the affects
7. Record results
Parts of the egg
-Soda is a 3 and is an acid
-Orange juice is a 3 and is an acid
-Vinegar is a 2 and is an acid
Which liquid is stronger?
The vinegar is the strongest. I know this because the vinegar has a pH of 2 and the orange juice and soda have a pH of 3, so the vinegar is the strongest acid.
Ingredients in orange juice
100% pure squeezed orange juice
Ingredients in Coca Cola
Carbonated water,sugar,coloar, phosphoric acid, natural flavourings, including caffeine
Ingredients in Vinegar
Made from select sun-ripened grain, diluted with water to a uniform pickling and table strength of 5%(50 grains) acidity.
Data & Observations
(1) The hypothesis was supported by the data and observation. (2) The vinegar's egg shell came off, and you can see the yolk through the egg. The Coca Cola's egg shell turned brown. Lastly, the the orange juice's egg shell had pulp all over it. (3) During the experiment