Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Time and Stress Management: A Guide for Student Leaders
Transcript of Time and Stress Management: A Guide for Student Leaders
A Guide for Student Leaders
Community Advisor Training
August 27, 2013
Getting Enough Sleep
Not Enough Time
Being "good enough"
There are 4 major categories of stress in a
college student's life:
Short- or long-term
Outside coping abilities
Can lead to mental or physical problems
What Causes Stress?
Resources = STRESS
Support of Others
There are 168 hours in a week.
How are you using your time?
Fill out the schedule sheet, and include ALL of your daily activities, including meals, showers, class, sleeping, CA responsibilities, work, extra curriculars, and free time.
What are some things that cause you eustress? Why?
What are some things that cause you destress? Why?
How many hours are you scheduled?
How many waking hours are you free?
How do you spend your free time?
Categorize, Prioritize, and Organize!
2. Prioritize your obligations
3. Organize your schedule
4. Stick to the plan!
1. Categorize your stress
How can you change your schedule to reduce the amount of stress in your life?
We are here to help you!