Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pasta!
pasta? Remember to drop long pasta vertically into the pan of water, and only Its always hard Different types All of these ingredients Pasta our pasta dried, however thats not the only way pasta is available on the supermarket shelves. 1) Dried Pasta Most of us buy At some shops 3) Minestrone Soup In Minestrone soup there is dried pasta and miestrone soup is available on our shelves in packets or cans. 2) Fresh Pasta pasta is available fresh and ready made. What sort of things can I
pasta? classics is pasta carbonara and this simple recipe tells you how to make it delicious every time. Pasta Carbonara One of the all time Ingredients 50g Pancetta 100g Spaghetti 50g Pecorino
cheese 50g Parmesan 1 whole egg +
1 yolk Method 1. Heat a heavy-based frying pan and gently fry the slices of pancetta until crisp. Remove from the pan using a slotted spoon and set aside on kitchen paper. Reserve the fat in the pan.
2. Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti for 8-10 minutes until al dente 3. Meanwhile, mix the whole egg and egg yolk together, add the cheeses and plenty of black pepper. Loosen with 2-3 tablespoons of the spaghetti cooking water.
4. Add another 2 tablespoons of pasta cooking water to the fat in the pan and allow it to simmer. 5. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add to the frying pan. Toss thoroughly in the pan juices 6. Season the egg mixture lightly with salt and add to the pasta. Immediately turn off the heat and toss well, adding more water to loosen, if necessary, and more cheese if desired. The sauce should be smooth and silky, not scrambled 7. Transfer the pasta to serving bowls, scatter the guanciale or pancetta on top and sprinkle over some extra cheese. My pasta dish simple linguini with peas and bacon dish and here is how I did it. This week I made a 300ml double
cream 50g Parmesan Ingredients 500g Linguini 175g petits pois 250g Bacon Method Timeplan My Finished product! So what did I think of
my food? Improvements? Of course nobody is perfect, not even me so my dish
could have some improvements, next time i would add
some more cheese and cream so that there was a lot more sauce, I would also add a bit more bacon so there was more meatiness.