Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Hamburger Graveyard
Transcript of The Hamburger Graveyard
"Elizabeth grunted, stuck on the word inferno. She thought of fireworks, of yet another wild happenstance of the past. She grieved for old Independence Days, of sparklers that had run their course, of old excitements found and then lost. This forced her into examination of the woefully boring truth about the present, which, with a light grip, slowly coursed through her hands. Her grip tightened as she thought of something to say. 'Let’s go to the Hamburger Graveyard,' she said."
"Little did I know
that you were digging me a hole
and asking me to crawl inside"
Identify the Theme
"My project is about dealing with adversity and father-son relationships.
"Song/Movie Essay Title"
Simply copy and paste one of your quote sandwiches.
This is a quoted line from your poem. Read it then explain your poem.