Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jake Slater
Why and where??
They did this to stop the enemy from advancing. Many armies used it on the western front after the Battle of Marne.
How were trenches dug?
They would be ordered to dig trenches 8 feet down 5 feet land and 4 feet wide. They would dig them in a zig zag pattern.
Trench foot is a medical condition that's caused by a long ex poser of wet/damp feet.
Dangers of Trench War fare
What was it?
Trench warfare was a land warfare using land dug trenches.
The dangers of trench warfare were the danger of fighting and the un-healthy conditions of living in a trench, humidity, mosquitoes and lack of clean air and clean water sources.
Morning in trenches
5am-Stand to(be on alert)
5:30- Rum Ration
6am- Stand to
After 8am- Clean themselves,clean their weapons
Afternoon/ evening in trenches
After dinner- Sleep/ downtime
6pm- Stand to
6:30- Stand down
^6:30 onward- Work all night with some to rest.