Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nuts and Bolts of Short Answer Questions
Transcript of Nuts and Bolts of Short Answer Questions
Some will give you a picture, passage, chart, ect.
YOU must demonstrate your understanding of the content and the HTS!
Make or miss
Get to the point, answer the question, and use concrete examples
What is the Short Answer Question
• 20% of test (5% each)
50 minutes total
• Each question will ask 3 tasks, worth 1 point apiece
• Tasks are typically divided as (a) (b) (c)
• Students have a one page box to write in
Just answer the question and get the point!
No need to be fancy
Cut out the unnecessary Bull...
ACE the SAQ
ACE it -
A = Answer.
Directly answer the question by identifying your claim.
C = Cite.
Briefly define/describe your claim.
E = Expand.
Connect your claim through historical context. Explain how and/or why it connects to the prompt.