Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ON SCHOLARSHIP
//becoming an independent academic
s c h o l a r
a learned or erudite person, especially one who has a profound knowledge of a particular subject
Finding your way as an independent scholar (or, Working and Writing So Your Professor Knows You Are Not Plagiarizing)
think & write
what's the INTENT?
what kind of scholar are you? why?
situating yourself / identifying your research
asking questions OF your sources
figuring out how to engage and use your sources
engaging with sources
to the white board!