Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Freshmen Library Orientation
Transcript of Freshmen Library Orientation
Getting to Know Your AHS Library
Everything you need can be accessed from the library homepage!
Searching the Catalog
Looking for a specific title, author, or topic?
Check the catalog!
1. Click on Destiny Discover.
There's an app for that!!
Research apps (databases) provide access to accurate, authoritative information.
Writing Book Reviews
You are invited to write a review for a book in the AHS catalog that you have read.
2. Search through the e-book and downloadable audiobooks. Search by title, author, genre, and much more!
1. Log in to Destiny.
2. Search for and select the title you've read.
3. Click on the Review tab.
4. Click Add Review and begin typing!
Make sure to save!
Variety of topics & resources
Current & historical information
Eagle Library Hours
Monday through Friday
8:00 am-4:00 pm
Follow library staff's directions.
Passes are required during class time.
Student I.D. is always required.
Use the LRC resources wisely.
Take care of the materials and equipment.
ALL school rules still apply.
Guidelines at lunch:
Limited # of spots
Food & drink stays in bistro area
Clean up after yourself
Keep volume at a respectable level
Study, read, enjoy an organized activity
Organized by genre
E-books & Audiobooks
First time log in password is aisdMMDD.
Ex. aisd0513 if b-day is May 13
Printers available for school use.
8 free pages (more with a copy of your assignment)
Use floor computers when on your own; labs are reserved for classes
Join us for lunch!
This is also your library account & eBook password!
If you had the Brytewave app, just run the update in your device's app store.
Click on For Students tab
Choose Student Digital Resources
Some textbooks are available for download.
Check out 3 items.
Keep them up to 2 weeks!
(Overdues? No books for you!)
Let's work it off.