Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PRINCESS URDUJA
it's because in the story, it shows that there are still things that women can also do, that they think only men can do.
Because Princess Urduja will do anything to win their fights against their enemies
Elements of the story
Who are the characters in the story?
Princess Urduja/Amazon Queen
- she is the legendary princess of Pangasinan
- he is a famed Arab traveler of the fourteenth century
- the King of Pangasinan
- father of Urduja
- did not want to lead his father's army to battle
Where did the story happen?
The story happened in Pangasinan, Philippines
What is the plot of the story?
Five parts of a plot
What is the conflict of the story?
Man vs. Man
What are the theme in the story?
- because Urduja was determined to win all their fights and battle against their enemies for the sake of their tribe
Moral Lesson of the story?
not every men are brave, sometimes women are braver than boys.
What do you think is the author's purpose or the author's wanted to accomplish while you are reading the story of Princess Urduja? Answer the following questions below.
1. Is it to inspire the readers? Why?
2. What is the selection trying to say to you?
3. Would you feel proud of the princess?
4. Are you inspired to do your best, as she (princess urduja) was inspired to do her best for their tribe?
5. Does this selection teach you about doing your best to prevent unexpected results?
Think of a successful woman you know, she can be part of your family, friends, classmate or your teachers tell us how determined she is to do her best to achieve all her goals.