Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Spirituality
I. Spiritual Dimension
-Three spiritual needs:
1. Need for meaning and purpose
2. Need for love and relationships
3. Need for forgiveness
*nurses can assist pts to meet spiritual needs by
offering a compassionate presence, assisting in the
struggle to find meaning and purpose in the face of suffering, illness, and death; fostering relationships;
faciliating the pts expression of religious or
spiritual beliefs and practices
-know the elements
-atheist vs agnostic
F. Spiritual Health and Healing
G. Spirituality and health/illness
-affects pts health and self-care behaviors
Know how child views religion
Spiritual Distress: Impaired ability to experience
and integrate meaning and purpose in life through
one's connectedness with self, others, art, music,
literature, nature, or a power greater than oneself
Pain, alienation, anxiety, guilt, anger, loss, despair