Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sixth Period
Students must wear ID badges on an approved lanyard at all times while on campus. Badges are to be kept in the same condition in which they are received.
No writing, alteration, mutilation, stickers, or removal of information on badges is allowed.
Replacement badges may be purchased in the bookroom for $5 and lanyards for $1.
ID Badge Policy, p. 11
* Please refer to the handout that pairs apartment complexes with bus numbers. All other students' bus numbers may be found in the transportation link.
1) Headphones, earbuds, radios and/or portable music devices including speakers are not allowed and may be confiscated.
IN ALL CASES, RETURN OF THE ITEM WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE GRADE LEVEL PRINCIPALS.
This includes handheld devices, I-Pods, MP3 players and any other audio and/or video playing device. The school is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Prohibited Items, p. 9
1:10 - 2:00
If you lose or forget your badge, you must wear a temporary badge.
Temporary badges are available in the bookroom and must be picked up before the first bell of the day.
Any time spent out of class obtaining a temporary badge will be considered a tardy or absence.
Temporary badges cost
$1 per day
and must be picked up and returned on the same day, failure to do so will cost an additional
$1 per day
2) Squirt guns are not allowed on campus.
3) Blankets, towels, T-shirts, or similar articles may not be carried or displayed.
4) Sharpies, Magic Markers, and any other type of permanent ink markers or aerosol color spray items are prohibited from campus.
5) For safety reasons, earbuds/headphones may not be visible before 3:00 p.m. This includes before school and during non-instructional time.
6) No Skateboards are allowed on campus
7) Electronics cigarettes are not allowed.
8) Teachers have the discretion as to whether or not students may chew gum in the classroom.