Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the pale-throated three-toed sloth
Transcript of the pale-throated three-toed sloth
Prokaryote or Eukaryote?
A Pale-thoated sloth is
Autotroph or Heterotroph?
This sloth is
Complete digestive system
Four chambered heart
Well developed brain
Three toed sloth
Fur with greenish tint due to algae
Where can it be
This sloth can be found in the tropical rainforests in south America.
Two interesting facts
There's a small population confined to a single tiny island off the coast of Panama.
May even stay suspended in trees days after it dies.
thanks for watching