Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Human Evolution
using radioisotopes Half-Life Amount of time taken for half of sample
isotope to decay into "daughter" isotopes. Major Physical Features Opposable Thumbs Extremely mobile joints
at shoulder and hip Rotating Forearm Excellent Hand-Eye
Coordination Eyes in front of
head Hominid Species Timeline Several species may have coexisted.
Timeline based on fossil record. Fossil record is incomplete.
Fossil records have uncertainties with respect to human evolution. Fossil Record Aspects of Evolution Correlation between change in diet, increase in brain size. Cultural evolution: From behavior (where live, eat etc.). Not necessarily genetic, varies by experience. Genetic Evolution: Changes in genetic makeup, traits are genetically controlled. Option D3 Human Evolution Deepu, Jason, Gina, Mahrokh, MJ, Alexis, and Byung Activity Time