Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DOC Mittelman
attach a long rope to it... Lower the barometer
to the street... ...and then bring it up, measuring the length of the rope. The length of the rope is the height of the building 2. Take the barometer to the top of the building and lean over the edge of the roof. Drop the barometer,
timing its fall with a stopwatch. Then, using the formula
S= ½ at²,
calculate the height of the building. By the use of simple proportion,
determine the height of the building 3. Take the barometer out on a sunny day . Measure the height of the barometer,
the length of its shadow,
and the length of the shadow of the building. ...you take the barometer to the basement and knocking on the Superintendent’s door, when he answers, you speak to him as follows: