Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Romeo and Juliet Body Biography - Lord Capulet
Transcript of Romeo and Juliet Body Biography - Lord Capulet
The Just Zach)
What did he learn?
~ To not be so possessive over someone or something.
~ Needs to be mentally, emotionally, and physically stable.
~ Romeo's banishment
~ Juliet (for the most part)
"God's bread! It makes
me mad. Day,Night; hour,
tide, time; work, play; To
have her matched." (iii.v. 177-180)
Abused Lady Capulet, and eventually she got scared of him.
Lord Capulet gets very temperamental which causes tension in the family.
Capulet is very possessive which protects his family.
Protectiveness allows him to keep himself and his fam safe.