Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Egypt
Egypt is in North Africa .
Egypt's Geography and climate
Egypt is 386,560 square miles of land . The highest point of view is 6,668 ft . The lowest point of view is 436 ft. It is very sandy and their is little vegetation. Egypt's climate is very hot the temp. is 70 to 80 degrees and it is very dry.
Resources of Egypt
The natural resources of Egypt are oil, natural gas, iron ore ,limestone, and a lot of others.
A Fact about Egypt
Egypt's ancient religion
Egyptians believed in many gods. Their main god was Pharaoh .
What Egypt is known for
Egypt is known for its pyramids, the most famous one is The Great Pyramid Of Giza.
Egypt has 138 pyramids .