Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Reproductive System
Transcript of The Reproductive System
The inner mass of the zygote becomes the amnion and the embryo. The amnion is a bag of waters that produces the amniotic fluid. This fluid is what the fetal floats in and is cushioned by.
The outer layer of the zygote is called the Chorion. The Chorion is what gives the fetal its nutrients and oxygen. Sperms head Sperms tail Antepartum Chorion becomes the placenta and during the first trimester it takes over the job of the corpus luteum and secretes estradiol and progesterone.
Umbilical cord gives oxygen, nutrients, antibodies and removes Carbon dioxide and waste products. Gestation 9 months approximately (38-42 weeks) average is (40 weeks) Labor & Delivery Contractions
Labor or aka Crowning