Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Acid
An acidic and extremely corrosive solution of the liquid hydrogen fluoride in water.
pH (Hydrofluoric Acid)
Acid Base Indicators?
Are substances which change colors. Usually weak acids or bases.
Common Acid Base Indicators?
thymol blue, tropeolin OO, methyl yellow, methyl orange, bromphenol, bromcresol green, methyl red, bromthymol blue, phenol red, neutral red, phenolphthalein, thymolphthalein, alizarin
Strong or Weak?
It is a weak acid & not a strong acid because it does not completely dissolve in water
The measure of the acidity or alkalinity of a solution.
What is an Acid?
A chemical substance that neutralizes alkalis, dissolves some metals, and turns litmus red; typically, a corrosive or sour-tasting liquid.
metal cleaners-oxide removers,
laboratory chemicals- acids/others,
oil refineries -octane fuel additives
you cant really buy hydrofluoric acid anywhere just mainly online.