Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Innovative Toy inc.
Transcript of Innovative Toy inc.
- Overwhelming choice of retail outlets
- Consumers perceive infant toys in supermarket as low quality
-Customers are not heavily inclined towards impulse purchases of infant toys
-Reasons given for not purchasing infant toys include poor selection
-Limited shelves spaces
-Consumers express a maximum to spend up to $9 on an unplanned infant toy purchase
Member channel selection process
Market Infant toy line through supermarket
Innovative Toy inc.
Innovative Toy Inc.
Innovative Toy Inc. developed a new toy line of 6 high quality toys for infants. Fierce competition for shelf space amongst major retail channels has lead Innovative to consider the possibility of selling the new infant toy line through supermarkets.
Consumers shopping behavior and Channel design
Thank you for listening
- Pregnant Women and mothers
- Products cover maternity, postnatal recovery and baby care
- Large market coverage
- International (10 countries)
- Multi-channel (online and physical store)
- Fits into standards for desired general merchandise (GM) product
-Favorable impulse buying, size and stability
- Women shoppers
-High product quality
- All kid products
-Large market coverage (multiple stores)
-Mother and pregnant women customers
-Multi-channel: Physical store and online store
Innovative Toys is a privately owned company based in Massachusetts, being founded in August 2008 Innovative Toys is still new to the industry.
The goal of the company is to create unique and quality toys for kids of all ages.
The first product line, the 'Scare Me Not' collection of plush toys was designed to take the scary aspect away from monsters for children aged 2-5 years, and has been relatively successful.