Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to deal with presentation STRESS
Transcript of How to deal with presentation STRESS
This is probably how you feel the first time on stage...
of the population
feels exactly like you!
It might come as a surprise that even experienced speakers still feel nervous
I KNOW I DO... ;-)
there is a secret to
deal with it!
don't show with your
whole body that you are afraid
Don't stand behind your computer
to read your slides
Don't make yourself small
And smile whenever you can
If you worry you are not authentic when you fake self confident body language, listen to expert Amy Cuddy.
Connect with your audience!
One last advice
a disappearing act
behind a lectern!
Thanks for watching my whole zoo of presentation emotions
More tips at www.simplytalking.be
Presentation Coach Sylvie Verleye
COME AS CLOSE
Next time you have to present...
Listen to my ideas how to deal with stress...