Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Saint Patrick's Day
Transcript of Saint Patrick's Day
But where did St. Patrick's day come from?
- Where is Saint Patrick from?
-What are the legends
of St Patrick?
-What was the first color for him?
-When did he die?
-What are some symbols for St Patrick's Day?
Saint Patrick used a clover to explain the Holy Trinity as God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.
Also known as a shamrock
Goblins or leprechauns were considered guardians of the fairies.
They always carry two gold coins. If you see a goblin, you should follow him.
Traditional Irish food in Saint Patrick's day has cabbage, cooked with corned beef, potatoes with shallots and a few buns.
St. Patrick was a gentleman
Who through strategy and stealth
Drove all the snakes from Ireland,
Here’s a toasting to his health;
But not too many toastings
Lest you lose yourself and then
Forget the good St. Patrick
And see all those snakes again!
Saint Patrick's Day in America
Where is Saint Patrick from?
What are the legends of St Patrick?
He raised the dead or scared the snakes out of Ireland
What was the first color for him?
When did he die?
March 17 AD 461
What are some symbols for St Patrick's Day?
leprechauns, clovers, pot of gold