Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Reclaimed Shipping Container - Monica H
Transcript of Reclaimed Shipping Container - Monica H
- Requires less energy to produce,
- Is 100% recyclable,
- Easy to install,
- Cotton creates a good sound barrier. Carpeted floors:
- Recycled carpets.
- Instead of being made from petroleum and other harmful fossil fuels, they're made out of pre- and post-consumer plastics.
- 100% recyclable plastic bottles.
- When it wears out, it can be down-cycled into insulation or furniture stuffing. Library For my library, I used five shipping containers. Lighting:
- L.E.D lighting.
- Saves energy ; uses about 1/10 the amount of energy used in regular light bulbs.
- Last about thirty times longer.
- Saves money; using less energy and replacing light bulbs less often.
- Helps save the Earth; L.E.D lights use less energy to manufacture, and takes up less space in landfills.
- Contains no mercury and are recyclable. Reclaimed Shipping Container Front View Back View Isometric View Side View My library is made up of four main sections. Reading area:
- Filled with children's books and teen novels.
- Where most of the reading is done.
- Bean bags to provide comfort. Kid's play area:
- Toys for children of all ages.
- Toy chest to put toys in.
- Small desk for kids to draw and colour at.
- Small bookshelf with kids fairytale books. Study area:
- Designed for teens and adults.
- Quiet place to do work and research.
- Includes a desk and computer with internet access.
- Bookshelves with books.
- Chairs and bean bags for comfort. History section:
- Across from the kid's play area and study area.
- Three bookshelves filled with history books. For my library, I used five shipping containers. Model