Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Spanish Class Expectations for Behavior and Learning Goals
Transcript of Copy of Spanish Class Expectations for Behavior and Learning Goals
How to Behave and Be Successful in
Ms. Ramirez's Spanish class
What to Know
Know, value and treat classmates with respect.
Know and value yourself, your worth and your unique and significant contribution to our class community.
Treat yourself and your class community with the utmost respect and care.
What will we learn?
Unit 1: It's Nice to Meet You
Follow all TAS rules for behavior
* 3x5 blank white notecards (lots of these)
* 2" inch binder for class
* Loose leaf paper
* Section Dividers
* Spanish/English Dictionary
* Pens, pencils and highlighters
*Colored pencils, scissors and glue sticks (we will use them a lot as I love to incorporate art when possible)
Unit 3: What do you like to do?
Unit 4: My School Life
Unit 5: Culture of Spanish Speaking communities
Unit 2: Who am I?
Be Polite to classmates and faculty
Do your own work and try to make the best out of every situation
Clean up after yourself
25 % Weekly Quizes, tests and projects
40 % In Class Assignments & Participation
30% Midterm and Final Exam
- Quizzes (announced or unannounced)
- Unit Tests
Informal conversations, and Presentations
Daily Homework Assignments
-Presentation on one
-Spanish speaking country
-Whole Group activities and participation
-Small group work
All school rules will be followed and enforced
Cell Phone Usage
2. Written explanation
of misbehavior as exit card
3. Student - Teacher Conference
4. Phone Call Home
5. Parent - Teacher Conference
6. Dean's Office
1. Participation Points in gradebook
2. Homework Extension
3. Homework Do-Over Form
4. Given 1 Test Question Early
May Retake any Exam Given:
Reviewed old test after school
Next Unit Test not Given
Before last week of Quarter
Late Work Policy
Only excused absences merit make-up opportunity.
One additional school day allowed for full credit
You are responsible for coming in the morning or checking after school immediately upon returning
Throw away negative attitudes and bad experiences