Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Engaging social studies with Nystrom
Transcript of Engaging social studies with Nystrom
Jessica Johnson & Tiana Simmons
Can you find Paris, France?
Engaging Students Through Geography
Students unknowingly engage with geography by:
Watching for dark clouds
Searching for directions
Using a GPS
What they eat
The student will be able to locate important physical and man-made features in the United States.
a.) Locate major physical features of the U.S. (Atlantic Coastal Plain, the Great Plains, Continental Divide, Death Valley, the Gulf of Mexico, St. Lawrence River, and the Great Basin) and man-made features (NY, NY; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA).