Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DEAR POLYVORE
I expressed myself on Polyvore. It made me feel special that people looked at my sets, & faved them. Now, I feel ignored when I get 10 faves on a set. More faves would be really nice. But I don't really need them. I mean, are 10, 000 set faves going to help you in life? NO. I feel that the Polyvore community is becoming greedy. Myself included. Why do we want faves? WeWantToBeKnown. We want to be like the populars. & When we think we're close to that, it slips away. WHAT CAN WE DO TO CHANGE THIS? be the change. There's nothing wrong with that. But now, All I see are texts sets saying; HATER POSER COPIER Polyvore wasn't made for this.