Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Blackland prairies
Since Blackland prairies is made up of mostly clay, the weathering that takes place in the
Blackland prairies is mostly of the small sediments and rocks in there.
The geography of the Blackland prairies is slightly rolling hills and and leveled terrain.
So, weathering is just mostly of the rocks and breaking them down Because the soil in the Blackland Prairies is very fertile and full of nutrients, it can easily be
picked up by the wind and deposited into another area. Because the soil in the Blackland Prairies is very fertile and full of nutrients,
it can easily be picked up by the wind and deposited into another area. a distinguishing feature or quality the various mechanical and chemical processes that cause exposed rock to decompose. Compare chemical weathering, mechanical weathering.
the wearing away of rocks and other deposits on the earth's surface by the action of water, ice, wind, etc removal from a position